Monday, April 28, 2008

Tastefully Simple

We'll ladies I either just did something really good or really stupid. I have signed up to be a Tastefully Simple Consultant. I would like to do something to make a little extra money for trips, extra things for the kids, and GAS!!! ;) I do not want to go back to the office setting. At this job I work when I want. I decided to give it a try after some very hard deliberating. Anyone will tell you that I am a perfectionist and I want everything to go as planned. Please pray that all goes well and I do not have a nervous breakdown!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are soooo silly! I think that you may be more of a compulsive worrier than maybe, maybe....... Anyway, quite worrying. You will be FABULOUS!!!!

MBKimmy said...

Love that stuff! it is wonderful ... if you can score one large party I promise you will get more!
good luck on your new venture!

Andrea said...

Congratulations and good luck on your new business venture. Gas Prices-Ugh! We've been spending a lot more time at home with a lot more meals in.

Chris said...

Congrats, I hope it goes well. Keep us posted on your progress and your parties for us Atlanta people!

The Partins said...

Congrats! I LOVE working from home! It is so nice to be there when the little ones need you but have "adult land" to venture too when they don't.

Anonymous said...

have fun with that, angela!! i bet you will love it and be great at it! :)

Caron said...

Maybe I have been living in a hole for awhile, but I have never heard of it before. I'll have to check it out for sure! I'm always in to checking out new stuff! Congrats!!

Caron said...

Oh and thanks for your comment on my blog... you are too sweet!! :)