Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I wanna ride!!!!

It is a beautiful spring day so who would not want to go for a ride? The top down, wind blowing through your hair, your leg jammed into the dash, the seat cracking below you. Yes, folks that was my ride on Kade's gator. Alex was dying to get a ride so I squeezed my rear into the small seat and rode her around the yard. She loved it!!!

Here is the photo to prove that yes it was a tight squeeze.

Oh no, we crashed into Luke who was also riding his Jeep. Poor guy, his Jeep goes 2 mph and the Gator goes 5mph. We kept passing him.
Kade on the other hand was to busy eating a snack to care about what we were doing.
Mommy and Alex after the ride.
I must add that no damage was done to the Gator!

Hail Damage

We'll these photos are for my brother who lives in South Carolina and all the people who keep saying why are you getting a new roof.

This is at our back door at the basement where we stayed for 4 hours on March 15th.

Our backyard being washed away! And no. that is not little white Easter eggs hidden in the yard it is HAIL!! ;).
Our deck.

This is the walkway to the front of the house.

BABIES!!!
Ok, so there must be something going on with all the babies on the blog lately so if you are not ready stay off of blogger. Andrea, Chris, MBKimmy, Mariah, just to name a few upcoming arrivals. I would like to say that I am going to be an aunt in October. My brother and his wife are expecting. If you look under my list they are Cory and Michelle. They are kind of blog slackers right now. I am working on them! Also, my cousin Kristy and her husband Stephen are expecting a girl in just a few weeks. They are listed under McPherson Living. Jump over and say hi!!!
Wow, this was very random

10 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh what us mom's will do when our kids ask us to! Are you sneezing now from all of the pollen that's out right now?

So sorry your roof was damaged! We had hail here too, but it didn't last very long.

When I get a minute, I'll go on over and check out your family/friends who are also expecting!

Chris said...

Cute pics. You and Alex looked great on the Gator! Today was beautiful. Days like this make me REALLY want to quit my job! LOL!
Thanks for the baby shout out. That's awesome about your upcoming new additions. Congrats on that! Yes, it seems that 2008 is the year of babies in Hollywood, on the blogs and everywhere!!

Heather said...

You're right about the baby boom, it's going strong on the blogs and at my work too!

You're sweet to get in the Gator with Alex. Those were cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I must say that I am impressed that you fit onto the Gator! Looks like you and the kids had a great time.

Yes, I very well remember all of that hail......not fun!

I think that I will take the summer off and come hang out with you, the kiddos, and you mom! LOL, I WISH!!!!

Can't wait for tomorrow night!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I must say that I am impressed that you fit onto the Gator! Looks like you and the kids had a great time.

Yes, I very well remember all of that hail......not fun!

I think that I will take the summer off and come hang out with you, the kiddos, and you mom! LOL, I WISH!!!!

Can't wait for tomorrow night!

MBKimmy said...

WOW all that hail! That is NUTZ!

Babies are everywhere and I tell you it is weird! So I agree watch out if you don't want yet! Haha


I love the pictures of the Gator and Jeep - looks like fun was had by all!

PS congrats on being a aunt! I hope that all goes well!

Tara said...

At least your rear will fit into the gator. This rear end will definitely not fit in that tiny seat.

I can't wait to join the baby boom myself. Hopefully soon.

Anonymous said...

ha! the way you are describing the ride in your intro paragraph had me laughing! good stuff, girl!

Bethany said...

Had a great time on Friday. We need to do a kids night soon.

Curt, Mariah, & Carli Badura said...

Angela,

Just wanted to let you know I put pictures of Kadance on my blog... hop over and check them out (maybe you have already seen her is person). She is BEAUTIFUL and naturally, Stephen and Kristy have that new parents glow!

I need your email address when you get a chance...

Mariah