Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter Pics

Ok, I know that I am a week late posting Easter pics, but I was busy last week.
We had our typical Easter weekend. We went to church, then to my moms for lunch and then we had a egg hunt in my parents back yard. This was Alex's first real Easter egg hunt experience since last year she was only 5 months old. She looked so cute in her dress!!!
She would carry her basket and run through the yard.... right past the eggs.

Here is Miss Priss posing for a quick photo. Check out Kade in the background getting all excited about his egg hunting skills.
I think mom said to pick it up and put it in the basket?
Kade and Luke moving as fast as they could.
Action shots!

I tried to get a photo of just the kids and you can see by the picture that we did not get one. After several attempts I gave up.


Family photo Easter 2008

We'll as you can see we had a pretty uneventful Easter.

Have a great week!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some great pics of the kids. I love that look on Luke's face in the one by himself. They are too cute!

ps......I am still looking for some makeover pics!

Andrea said...

I love all of the action shots of the kids hunting eggs-great photography work there mom!

Tara said...

The pictures are so cute. They look like they had such a good time.

Heather said...

Very nice. They all looks so cute, especially egg-hunt challenged Alex. Your family pic is very nice.

Anonymous said...

so glad yuo posted some easter pics. they are great photos, Angela! and Alex looks like a baby model in her Easter dress! so cute.

You have a great day!

Chris said...

Oh that pic of just the kids is classic. Sometimes you just gotta hang it up. Good for you for posting it anyway! LOL! I never got a professional photo in Lindsay's Easter dress OR a decent one on our camera b/c she wasn't feeling well. It's all I wanted since I bought the darn thing last year. Oh well, I'm OVER it now!
Alex looks ADORABLE and I agree with Andrea...I love all the action shots of the boys. Looks like they had a blast!

MBKimmy said...

Great pictres - man the blogger pictures came out today! They are so so great!