Monday, April 21, 2008

New Post! No Pictures!

We'll my friends I do not have any pictures to share with you. We had kind of a busy weekend, but no pics to show for it. Steve has been out of town for two weeks and he is finally home! Kade had a soccer game on Saturday at 10:30 am! After that we headed home for lunch and naps. Steve's step-sister and her husband just bought a new house in the area and invited us over to check the place out Saturday afternoon. It was lots of fun. We got to see everyone who we do not see on a regular basis. Steve also got to play some ping-pong and from what I gathered from everyone he won all the games! We left there to get ready for our next stop. We were supposed to go to some friends house to watch the UFC fights, but while getting ready Kade mentioned that his head hurt. Upon feeling of his head Steve noticed that he was burning up! Fever!!! I called the Doc and she mentioned that she was out so she would stop by our house on her way home and check him out. I love her!! Kade has strep throat. YEAH!!! We have almost made it through the entire school year without getting it. Lucky for me I shared a drink with him on Friday night so the Doc also wrote me a prescription in case I start showing the symptoms. Did I mention that I love her?! Sunday was a very uneventful day. We slept in, skipped church, and were pretty much bums all day! Kade still had a fever last night at bedtime so we keep him out of school today.
Also in other news.....more BABIES!!!! Steve's brother and his wife, Nick and Araceli are expecting their first baby in November! We are so excited for them. Also Steve's stepbrother and his wife are expecting their second and third child. You guessed it...TWINS! We have known for awhile, but I wanted to give the parents to be time to announce the news! Best wishes to all of you baby boomers out there!
We'll that is our weekend in a quick wrap up! I have been reading your blogs, but I have not commented so I am going to try to get to that today!
Have a great week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Dr Cheshire is the very very BESTEST Doc around that is for sure! We love her to death! Sorry to hear Kade is sick and I sure hope that none of the rest of the crew gets it. I'll call and check on ya tomorrow. I was going to today but time got away with me...

Andrea said...

Oh how I would LOVE to have a doctor like that. I absolutely dread going to David's pediatrician. I seriously need to find a new one...

Congrats again to all your pregnant friends/family members! Wow, it really is becoming a baby boom, isn't it?

Chris said...

Congrats on all the new family members on the way. I'm telling you it's the next wave already! What an awesome doc. Shoot me an email at cmbresnan@aol.com
I'll tell you about the C-section. :)

Curt, Mariah, & Carli Badura said...

Hope Kade is feeling better!

Mariah

The Partins said...

Congrats on all the babies!