Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spring Break

We'll my friends another Spring Break has already come and gone. We had a busy week. The kids and I meet Wendi Payne, Nikki Thomas, and all of there children for a eventful day at Catch Air. My mom took the boys to the movies on Tuesday to see Horton Hears a Who, while Alex and I spent some girl time at home. On Wednesday we headed to Jasper to have lunch and visit the Bargain Barn. On Thursday we meet Karen, Andrea, Jacob, and little Avery at the park. It was so crowded, but the kids still had fun! My battery went dead in my camera (of course), but never fail Karen was there with her camera. Thanks for sending me the pics!
Here Kade is having a little static problem as he comes off the slide.

Trying to maneuver the ropes!
Ms. Daredevil. She would just run all over the park. She is very independent and wants to do whatever she wants when she wants. Steve says we are in trouble when she is a teenager!!!
This was Luke's favorite thing..the steering wheel. I guess since it is the closest thing to a actual car or truck that they have. He is 100% boy.
Mommy and two of her angels pose for a quick shot before heading down the slide. Kade had made some friends so he ditched us.
Hope everyone had a great Spring Break!

8 comments:

Chris said...

Glad you had a good spring break! Next time your heading Jasper way you should let us know. We're in Woodstock and we have family in Ellijay.

Cute pics of the kids. I always love those STATIC pictures from the slides on the playground. TOO FUNNY!

Anonymous said...

Glad you all had fun, Angela! Love the park pics. The last one is my fave. You look great!!

Heather said...

I love that picture of the three of you. These park pictures are adorable.

MBKimmy said...

Glad Spring Break was fun ... Love the last picture ... it is a keeper!

Andrea said...

Is that a new haircut Angela? I LOVE IT!

Well, we finally broke down and watched Cars for the first time last weekend. Its all David wants to watch now *sigh*. It is a really good movie though!

Melanie said...

Looks like an eventful week. Makes me wish that I was a stay at home mom.

Oh and Andrea, Morgan loves the movie Cars too, and I just keep telling myself the same thing....at least it isn't annoying. Ha!

Anonymous said...

Chris- I did not realize that you were in that area. Next time I will look you up and maybe we can meet for lunch!

Andrea-I knew David would love Cars! What boy does not love it? Pretty soon your house will resemble mine....the entire Cars car collection upstairs and downstairs. And yes it is a new haircut. Time for a change!

Tara said...

I love all of your pictures. I'm glad you had a great spring break.