Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday Night Fun!

Some of out closest family/friends invited us over for dinner on Friday night. It is a shame that we do not see them as much as we would like, but with everyone crazy schedules it is hard to spend time together. We had a blast!!! We ordered pizza so we could just chill out and not have to worry about cooking and then cleaning up. After dinner we decided to head out to the lake that is in there backyard. We decided to take the kids fishing. The lake is only a couple of yards from there house so we did not have to walk far.

Daddy and Luke waiting on everyone to get their rears to the lake.

Gabby, Natalie, and Alex

This was Luke's first fishing experience and he was all about it. He almost fell in a few times.


Scott showing Kade how to hook his bait.

I absolutely love this photo of the boys!! It is going to be framed soon.

Group shot!

Steve even caught a fish using Gabby's Disney Princess fishing pole. Notice the pink and purple pole. He was a good sport and let the kids play with the real poles!

Gabby showing me her fishing skills!

Alex, who is not afraid of water by the way, posing for a quick shot. When she first walked down to the water she did not stop. She preceded to try to walk right into the water. Boy, do I dread the pool this year!!!

Me and Alex posing for a quick shot before we headed back inside.


Happy Mother's Day to everyone out there in blooger land! Hope you have a great weekend and I will post my pics next week.

Love ya!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Gabby is getting SO big! I haven't seen her in forever. I wish that Nat could still find time to go to GNO with us.

I love the pic of the boys and the one of you and Alex. Too cute! You should blow up the one of the boys and hang it in their room!

Tara said...

Cute pictures. I agree, that pic of the boys is great.

Good luck on the Tastefully Simple thing. I did Tupperware and I still have a stock pile. It was fun while I was into it though.

Chris said...

Cute pics! Happy Mother's Day to you too!

Anonymous said...

That looks like you had a blast, girl! what a fun idea! your pictures are great and you look beautiful in that last pic. Like a teenager with that baby face!

Happy Mother's Day to you, Angela! enjoy your day!

Andrea said...

That looks like so much fun. I sooo need to have pizza with friends before Wes gets here! Happy belated Mother's day Angela!

Heather said...

The fishing looks like fun. I like the picture of the boys - it is precious.