Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend!


Hello, everyone! I am just getting around to posting my Mother's Day pics. It has been one busy week! I had a great Mother's Day. We really did not do anything that exciting and as you will see by the post it was very random.
Here is Luke presenting me with my card that he made at preschool and a flower. He was so excited to give this to me.
Here is a photo of Alex with all of her Grandma's. We always go to lunch or dinner around Mother's Day to celebrate. We went to O'Charley's this year to celebrate and it was lots of fun. We have made this a tradition that hopefully we will keep doing for years to come. Girls ONLY!!! Alex has her cheese face on!!

Here is my Mother's Day gift.

These next few photos were taken during the weekend.

Luke recently has been crazy for Alex's paci. Here he is telling me how good it tastes!!

Alex and I playing around before bed. Warning...if you are laying in the floor and Alex is around that means your body will become her jungle gym!

Kade found his Lighting Mcqueen gloves and insisted on wearing them all day. My thought.."Is it really worth the argument?" "NO!!"

Here is Luke and Alex fighting over her paci during lunch. She climbed into his chair to get it back. I finally had to step in before someone got hurt.

This was the highlight of my weekend. After having two boys who play with "boy stuff". I have always wanted Alex to be girly. Of course she also wants trucks, trains, and cars. Here she is finally showing some interest in the girly stuff.


Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Until next time.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures, angela! glad you had a great mother's day.

and congrats on the new baby. i will keep mommy and Kadance in my prayers.

Have a super Sunday!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics. I told you that Alex would grow into her girlie-ness! Before you know it she will be squeling with glee everytime that you go by the American Girl Store....now I wonder if that is such a good thing!!! Hee Hee...

I did get to see Kadance's pics. Stacey sent me about 8 of them. She is absolutely gorgeous and I love the hair!!!!

Curt, Mariah, & Carli Badura said...

Great pictures.

I have pictures of Kadance on my blog... cmbadura.blogspot.com She is beautiful!

Mariah

Chris said...

Love that last pic of Alex pushing her baby in the stroller. I had a walk around the subdivision with Lindsay tonight doing the exact same thing! TOO FUNNY!
Glad you had a great Mother's Day!