Friday, May 25, 2007

Water Fun

So after visiting with a friend who already had a water table I decided that the kids must have one. They had so much fun playing with Gabby's I knew that this item would be a must have for the summer. So I picked it up last week and the boys went nuts over it. They played for almost 3 hours straight when we first got it out. I will say that their clothes were soaked when they were finished playing (It holds alot of water so I guess I should say finished when all the water was gone). Here are the boys and as you can see Kade can not even look at the camera for a quick smile.
Here is our little princess sitting in the stroller as usual. Just wait in a couple of months she will be right in there with her big brothers!!

I had to put this picture of Luke on here. He looks like Linus from the Peanuts gang. He is not happy because he wants to go on to the deck and I said no. I know what a mean mother!!! He stood there for about 2-3 minutes and then he came back over to the water table.

We'll today was the last day of school and I am ready for a break from the usual routine.
Hope everyone has a great summer.
I can not wait to read about it!!

5 comments:

Tara said...

I love Alex and her sunglasses. That water table looks fun!

Andrea said...

You were right...kids just can't control themselves around water!

Anonymous said...

I like that water table alot. Way better than the piece of crap water table I got Joe last year. Where did you get this one? Was it expensive?

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh....Alex is SO prescious! I love that outfit. I squealed when I saw it! The picture of Luke pouting is adorable too. Glad that the kiddies are having fun in the sun! We have GOT to start getting together more. I am having grown-up withdrawals!

Anonymous said...

Katie- This one is from Toys R Us. It was on sale for $23.99.

Mel-Mention it to Beth and let me know what the plan is.