Thursday, May 24, 2007

Summer Reading

Ok ladies!!!! Summer time is here and I am looking for a couple of recommendations for good books. I love to read and usually during the summer is when I do the most reading. I usually carry a book everywhere I go. You never know you might get a couple minutes of quiet time for a good read. I like anything so your input would be greatly appreciated. In case you are interested here are a few of my favorites.

Karen Kingsbury: Redempition Series, Firstborn Series (spinoff of Redemption), and I just started Sunrise (spinoff of Firstborn).

Daphne Du Maurier: Rebecca

Mary Higgins Clark: Where are the Children

Thanks guys

5 comments:

copper stiletto said...

Paradise by Toni Morrison

old time favorite!

Anonymous said...

I need to read more...like i need to read actual BOOKS. and not those silly gossip mags that are corroding my brain.
i'll tell you what is a GREAT AWESOME summer time read...
The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd. i can't say enough amazing things about this book.

Melanie said...

Unfortunately we have the same taste. Nothing beats Karen Kingsbury. I am soooo jealous that you are already reading Sunrise. You may beat me to the end!!! If I come across any good ones I will let you borrow it, promise!

Andrea said...

Have you read any Nicholas Sparks? I liked "The guardian" its suspense/romance.

Curt, Mariah, & Carli Badura said...

inspirational fiction:
Jeanette Oake
Lori Wick
Francine Rivers
Catherine Palmer

Enjoy and share what you enjoy!

Mariah