Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Family Day

On Tuesday morning all the parents were invited to Pre-K for breakfast with the class. Here you can see Kade and Joshua already being silly during breakfast. The kids had a blast showing all the parents their cool classroom.
Kade and I pose for a quick photo.
I am not sure why Kade has that frightened look on his face, but look at dad playing it all cool.
Say Cheese!!
I guess the best part of the morning was when we got our cards that Kade had made for us. The teachers had asked each student questions about their mom and dad and then they made a card for us. Here are some of Kade's answers:
Q: How old are your parents
Mom: 29- He actually got this right.
Dad: 29 or some other number-???

Q:What is their favorite food?
Mom: cheese spaghetti-not sure what this is and when I asked him he responded "I do not know".
Dad: spaghetti-atleast we know what this is.

Q:What do your parents do at home?
Mom: She takes a nap.- I am so glad that my son thinks that I sleep all day. He makes me sound like a slug!!!
Dad: He watches my brother and lets me play in my room.- I think that this fits me more than Steve. Oh well.

Q: Why do you love your parents?
Mom: I do not know why?- What is that about?!?!?!?!
Dad: Just because- Atleast he got the same kind of answer.

I guess overall he had some pretty good and safe answers. I know some of them were worse than this. I can not believe that he will be in KINDERGARTEN next year!!
Start praying for us now!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

"Cheese Spaghetti"...hum...I'm thinkin' that's mac-n-cheese?

"Takes naps" HA! I guess he remembers that ONE time you got to sleep...

Don't know why he loves his mama??? I think this sums up why being a mother is a thankless job. One day he will appreciate all you do...I'm not sayin' it will be soon, but one day ; )

Great post Angela! I love it when people post things their kids say/write.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Sounds exactly like Kade! Too bad with the what does you mom & dad do that he did answer mom says "blah, blah, blah" and dad says " ugh, I don't feel good." Now that would have been hilarious if he had of remembered being taught that!!!!

Anonymous said...

ha! that's cute! great pictures. i love Kade's responses. too funny! joe told his teacher that i do nothing. niiiiiiiiiice. thanks, joe. :)

Anonymous said...

That was adorable. I loved Kade's answers. I can't believe he will be in kindergarten next year. Time flies.

Bethany said...

Hey, he's always been a Daddy's boy! And I agree with Andrea, it just goes to say that all of our love may go unnoticed at first, but they will eventually recognize it! Great post.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, ANGELA! :)

Tara said...

Happy Mother's Day! Very cute post. I love reading Kade's answers.

Curt, Mariah, & Carli Badura said...

Adorable post.

Mariah