Friday, October 12, 2007

Wedding cont.

Here are some more wedding photos. There are several with Alex. The rest are very random. Just ones that I liked.
Luke is awaiting his turn for pictures.

The spies!!

Luke loved standing on the shoe scrapper at the door. He looks like he is riding a scooter or something.

The bride and bridemaids. Not sure if I am awake in this photo. Also not sure why Lisa has that disgusted look on her face.

Steve and Jason watching the Georgia Tech game before the wedding. Oh so sad they lost :).

Mommy and Alex.

Alex with Grandpa Gary

Kade and Danielle (the flower girl)

Alex and Grandpa again


Our family photo

Alex and my mom, Karen.

Alex pushing the chairs.

Another family photo

The Schimweg Boys

Danielle taking a picture of me. She would say "You are so pretty". I would reply "Thanks you are too." Her response......."I know". She was so cute.


Just in case you have not been by in the last few days, check out the last post there are more wedding photos. Everything was so beautiful. If you are reading this thanks for hanging in during this long post. There were so many pictures that turned out great I was having a hard time deciding which ones to post.

10 comments:

Tara said...

What a beautiful wedding! You all look so pretty and handsome in your dress up clothes. I love Alex's dress, great choice! That first picture of Luke on the wall is my fave.

Anonymous said...

Those are seriously some of the best looking bridesmaid dresses i have ever seen. and you did make a great choice with Alex's dress! but that pretty girl could wear a potato sack and still look gorgeous! hehe. :) Loved all the pictures, Angela! that was a fun time!

Anonymous said...

oh, and i was gonna say- Alex resembles Shiloh Jolie-Pitt to me. you know, brad and angelina's baby. okay, yeah, i read too many gossip mags, but i think they look alike! :)

Christie Ingram said...

What a beautiful wedding! You guys look great! Loved the bridesmaid dresses!

Anonymous said...

Katie-I never really paid much attention to the Pitt baby. I guess I will have to look that up and see if Alex has a celebrity twin. :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! I love all this pics. Alex was a cutie pie and those two first pics of Luke were to die for!!!

Andrea said...

Ahh I love how you got one with all the boys in the family (last post) and one with the girls in the family (you and Alex) You should frame these two and put them side by side turned in towards each other.

Looks like Alex will be walking soon? I remember David pushing chairs around at Livi's first birthday party-that was the same month he started walking.

Andrea said...

oooh I just had an even better thought. Put the boy picture on the left (slightly turned in), put the really good one you have up of the whole family in the middle (straight) and the one of the girls on the right (slightly turned in). Hummm...can you tell I have a type A personality????

Chris said...

You got some incredible shots. You're family looks so stunning all dressed up. It looks like it was a beautiful wedding. You went the perfect route with Alex's dress. You all looked great in the photos together.

Anonymous said...

Andrea-you are so funny. I have been thinking about which ones I want to frame, where to put them, etc.

Chris-Thanks. Alex's dress was so the right choice. She looked so cute!