Thursday, October 11, 2007

Brad and Lindsey's Wedding

So, Saturday was the big day and boy was it big!! We were busy all day getting ready to look pretty for photos and all the people that were coming at 6pm. The weather was beautiful. Bride, groom, parents, kids, attendants, all looked great. Did I mention that everything was beautiful. If not let me tell you that everything was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are so many photos that I love I will post some more later.
I will begin with my guys!! Luke's pose in this picture cracks me up. He is saying I am cute and I know it!

Here is the groom giving me his stripper dance before the wedding.

Daddy and Luke taking a break before the big moment arrives. Aren't they so cute?

The guys are posing for pictures with the real photographer so I thought that I would steal a couple of shots of my own. He asked the guys to do several things and you can see that Luke and Kade are confused on what to do.

Here is bride. Isn't she beautiful! The dress was gogerous.

I am tying to help her get these shoes on. The buckles on these things were tough, but after about 5 minutes she was able to walk.

Another shot that I stole from the photographer. Great shot and you can also see the back of the dress.

Here is a family shot with Steve's mom Kathy and stepdad Phil. On the end (left) is his step brother Daniel,his wife Amanda (in black), their daughter Danielle is the flower girl, and his step-sister Kathy (in brown with the purse). His grandpa is by Amanda. Did you get all that???

Here is another family shot. This one includes his dad Gary (by the groom) and his girlfriend Karen.

Here is a shot of our family with Steve's brothers and their wifes. I can finally say that now that are married.

Kade and his friend Tyler toasting to the bride and groom. By the way Kade has tea in his glass!!

Time for the real toasts! Here is the bride, groom, bestman and also brother of the groom Nick, maid of honor and sister of the bride Nicole, and the father of the bride Mike giving there well wishes to the happy couple.

Nick and Araceli. (Steve's brother and his wife, also the grooms twin.)

Steve and I at the reception.

And I leave you with the happy couple tearing up the dance floor.


Best Wishes to you both. May life bless you with love, laughter, happiness, and many babies!! Hey! I want to be an aunt too!!

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Love the pics, girl. You all look fabuloso!!! Lindsey is a stunning bride, and I love all of the dresses.

Anonymous said...

what a great post! i love a good wedding. the bride is gorgeous and you and your family look awesome in the pictures, angela. great bridesmaid dress on you!!

Melanie said...

The wedding looks gorgeous. I am glad that it went so well. Everyone was beautiful. I of course LOVE that first pic of Luke it needs the caption, "I'm the Man!".

Andrea said...

Gorgeous pictures! My favorite it the the first one-all the men in your life looking so handsome...did you get any of just you and Alex?

Anonymous said...

I am picking up another cd of photos today and there are several of Alex on there. Poor girl!! she arrived after I out my dress on and did not have my camera in hand so I am relying on others for some photos of her. I will try to post them later.

Heather said...

What a beautiful wedding. Your boys are very handsome. I am looking forward to seeing more pictures of Alex.