Thursday, June 28, 2007

Outdoor family fun

A couple of days ago we went to my parents house to visit for awhile. This is the boys favorite spot to play.......THE DIRT!!!! They have a film of dirt all over their clothes and body when we leave.

Here is Ms Priss driving her new red convertible!!
Watch out guys.
My parents got the kids this cool wagon. Alex is just big enough to sit up and ride in it. We made several laps around the driveway in this thing. Kade loved pulling them around. He was being a great big brother.

Here is the whole gang sitting at the entrance of my parents extra garage tyring to stay cool. They had a huge oak tree that we used to sit under, but it died and had to be cut down. We really miss the tree during the summer. Melanie can tell you some good stories about us in the summer under the tree. These are my parents and grandparents in the pictures.



The kids love playing there. Ice cream, candy, and whatever else they want the whole time that we are there.
I guess it is to be expected at the grandparents house!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That wagon is awesome! I want one. Love your pictures. They have a great backyard. and alex looks like a little hot rod in her souped up caddy. she is so adorable! great smile.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures Ang. Looks like your kids will have just as much fun on the Evans Compound as we used to....but will they have a tricked out golf cart to ride around in like we did???? Ahhhh, the memories....I still miss the swings! Seems like we spent most of our summers as kids in those swings......those were the days! That tree dying was like a death in the family!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah, I miss that big ole tree and those swings too. I remember the summer we turned 16 sitting out there talking about boys, etc. We had so much fun in your parents' yard. I miss the golf cart too. Looks like the kids are enjoying theirs.

Bethany said...

Sounds like my mom and dads house. Olivia starts screaming when we pull into the drive way because she knows she's in for a treat! Love the pics - that wagon is too cool!!!

Andrea said...

Isn't it fun to watch your parents interact with your own kids? Sometimes its like taking a walk back into my own childhood and I get to see/appreciate things I never noticed/hadn't seen before!