Thursday, June 14, 2007

Cool at the pool!!!

We'll summer has arrived and so has the kids boredom. We spent most of the afternoon at the pool chilling out. Kade has swimming lessons this week and he is doing great. He says that his favorite part is picking his candy after lessons. Alex on the other hand enjoyed laying in her stroller licking her toes. She did not want to be in the sun.

Luke has been like a fish. He would rather swim with his ring on than the floats that go on his arms. He also likes to jump in from the side and make big splashes.
Here is Cool Joe with his swim goggles on. The water is still a little cool so he is standing there shivering while I am taking this photo.
Oh well, I am sure we will spend plenty of afternoons at the pool this summer.
Happy Thursday!!!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

How cute Ang! I love the pic of Lukie in his ring. Morgan loves her ring too! I hope that I can manage a day off sometime so that we can come and hang with you guys at the pool!

Anonymous said...

i so wish i could get joe to get in the water with floaties or a ring. but no can do. he refuses. i know he would love it if he didn't freak himself out so much about it all! anyways, we are at the pool every afternoon till july when it gets too hot to even be at the daggum pool! great pictures. :)

Andrea said...

oh how I wish we had a neighborhood pool :(

Tara said...

I wish we had a pool too! I want Evan to get in the water so bad. Looks like so much fun!