Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy 30th Birthday to Me!!

Yesterday was my 30th birthday and it was a great day. The kids and I started the day at Pump it Up for their open jump time. We then headed over to McDonalds for lunch and some more playtime on the playground. Kim, Mason, and Parker joined us and it was lots of fun. After taking naps we headed out to find Luke some more shoes and no luck there. Steve and the kids took me to Zaxby's for dinner last night (we let Kade pick where we were going to eat for my birthday....maybe I should have talked to him before hand). We spent a couple of hours at the outlet mall shopping around. After all of this we headed to my parents house for my gift and CAKE!!
Since it was my birthday everyone decided that we were going to have a slumber party. Here we are playing around in the bed before bedtime.

The boys were really into the party, but for safety we put Alex back in her crib alone. Sorry!! Before the night was over Kade ended up in the floor in his sleeping bag, Steve, Luke, and myself ended up in our bed. It was a great day. We had lots of fun playing with the kids.
Thanks for all the calls, cards, and well wishes on my birthday. You guys are the best.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWW....it doesn't go unnoticed which kid is in Mommy's arms. I am glad that you had a great Birthday! Love ya.....oh and ya better be deciding what ya want for your B-day Dinner Friday!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME picture! you need to frame that one! what a great moment. Happy birthday to you! Glad it was so much fun. I love Zaxby's myself-good choice, Kade! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I forgot.....Zaxby's is a step up from where he used to pick EVERY single time....good 'ole Dairy Queen. You had gotten so sick of it! Haa haa, good memories.

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday! Shopping, out to eat, cake, gifts, and a slumber party...that sounds about perfect to me! That is the sweetest picture...you can tell you are loved a lot by all three.

Tara said...

Happy Birthday! Great pic of everyone in bed. Glad you had a good day.