Sunday, July 26, 2009

Vacation Bible School 09

Here is another reason I have not been blogging lately. This year I took over Children's Ministry for our church. For anyone who has never done this before it is a BIG job. As one of my duties I had to direct our VBS. It was a huge success. The kids loved it and so did the adults.
Let me begin by saying that I am not very artisty and crafty. It takes alot for me do some things. I had to build the sets for VBS. With the help of my hubby Steve and another volunteer we were able to create a pretty good set.
The backdrop! I was very pleased with the way it tured out. This was my project.

The shack before it is put together. This was Steve's project. He had to cut all the boards to size and then I painted them.
Here is the completed set. A fellow church member was able to get some supplies from her work to stage the dock.

I did not get many pics this year since I was running around like a crazy person. I did get this one of Steve and the kids before they were taken to their class.

Some of the kids singing songs.



Luke and Wendi in the nursery.

Alex.

Thanks for reading all of these posts.

New posts below!

No comments: