Saturday, July 25, 2009

They say it comes in 3's!

One sunny day in April I decided to meet Steve for lunch and take a look at some dishwashers since ours was broken. The boys were in school so the only kids with me were Alex and Valerie. It had been very rainy early in the week and on this day it very windy. As the girls and I were going home I noticed out of the corner of my eye something moving. IT WAS A TREE FALLING!!! Luckily I was paying attention and was able to slam on the brakes. The tree and I meet bumper to trunk. No one was hurt. Valerie slept through the whole thing and Alex cried only when the cop arrived.
These photos were taken by Nick (Valerie's daddy) on his phone. Steve called to let him know that I had been in a accident with is daughter....YIKES! All good!





It went across both lanes of traffic.
This is where the tree came out of the ground.


This was after they got my car off of the tree. Minor damage! We were very lucky.


New Posts below!

No comments: