Saturday, July 25, 2009

Luke's Last Day at Preschool

Luke's preschool planned a big outdoor water bash this year and of course the weather did not cooperate. It was misting rain, cool, misting rain, and damp. The kids still had a blast playing in the pools and slides.

Luke posing with his teachers Ms Amy and Ms Celeste.


Waitng in line for the slide. He did not realize at this point that he was going to be cold after he got wet.



They were even nice enough to let brother and sisters who were not at preshool attend. Of course Alex was not going to stand on the side and watch!

She came down to fast and when she hit the bottom it tossed her into the air and over into the grass. She was not happy.


Here they are trying to warm up before lunch. Good thing I brought a change of dry clothes.


New Posts....scroll down!


1 comment:

melanie said...

Love it! You inspired me to do my next post! I am loving getting to see all of these pics of the kids that I haven't seen yet. But I also can't wait to see Alex's "new" do either....so hurry and catch up! jk.