Monday, February 4, 2008

Cute Pics

We have had a uneventful week so I decided to post a couple of random photos of the kids from the last few weeks.
I love these next two photos of the boys. They are actually being nice to each other.



Luke playing some soccer.

Luke decided that it was his job to help Alex around the yard. He was trying to hold her hand, but she kept pulling it way. She is trying to get away from him so she can play, but Luke is determined that he is in charge of the situation.

Atlast she is free!!!

Once Luke was tired of dragging Alex around he got in his Jeep and guess what happened.....Alex wanted to ride too so they pushed and screamed at each other and as you can see Luke won.

Pretty Princess!!

We later that night Kade ran to the couch and said that Alex was stuck under the train table. Somehow she manged to get in the bins under the table. She was just sitting there playing with all the stuff.

Here are the boys looking all innocent. Kade was showing Luke how to work his race track.

Here is a short preview for the next post. We have recently put the boys in a room together and moved Alex to her own room. We have been painting, cleaning, and moving furniture around for a while. We have a few finishing touchs and then I will add photos of the new rooms.

I leave you with Steve and Luke taking down the border in the boys old nursery. Luke was so cute standing on the back of the ladder.


Have a great week!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! That whole post just made me giggle out loud Ang! Those pictures are too cute! I love the one of Alex in the bins and the one of Luke & Steve. LOVE them kiddies! Going to call the girls over now so that they can gawk at them too!

Andrea said...

Love all those pics Angela. The last one is sooooo cute. I bet the boys will really enjoy sharing a room, and Alex will enjoy having her own space too!

Heather said...

Those were cute. I was particulary fond of Luke deciding Alex needed help and Alex not agreeing. I also like Alex in the bins. Good to see you back.

MBKimmy said...

They are adorable - nice to meet you - I am glad that you find me and that I was able to find you too!
Love all the pictures! They are great!
MBKimmy

Anonymous said...

girl- you crack me up-i too have been away from the blogs! i have been sick wirh a cold...so no U week. darn it!! oh, well, V will be victorious and vivacious!! :)

love the pictures! your kids are precious!

Chris said...

Those are so cute. Love that pic of Alex in the toys and that last one on the ladder is priceless! Were you sad when he took down the border?? I can't wait to hear how the boys are doing in the room together. I'm thinking that if we are having a girl, I may make the nursery a playroom and shack the two girls up when they're 2 & 4ish. We'll see....

Tara said...

Those are such cute pictures. I got a kick out of that last one the most - and Alex in the toy bins.

Caron said...

Brotherly love!! (Well, at least is looks that way...LOL! Gotta snap those while you can!!) Cute, cute!! Alex is getting so big! Her hair is getting long too! Glad she can hold her own with her brothers... and with the train table!!