Thursday, December 27, 2007

Blogging will have to wait

We'll my friends our Christmas blog will have to wait. We are all sick!!! Alex started Christmas day. She was cranky all day. That night she and I were up about 4 hrs while she screamed. She has a double ear infection. Steve, Kade, Luke, and myself all have the stomach bug today! I will post a Christmas review as soon as we are well and sanitized.
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and if I do not blog before then.....
Have a safe and happy New Year!

7 comments:

Tara said...

I hope you all feel better soon. We were just there a few weeks ago and I can't imagine having three sick kids. Get well soon and Happy New Year!

Chris said...

Feel better!!!!!!!!!!! Happy New YEAR!!!!!!!

Andrea said...

Sooo sorry you are all sick. Praying it all passes very soon.

Anonymous said...

I hope that you and all the kiddies are feeling better really soon Ang!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, girl, i am so sorry about the sickness.

I hope you all get to be feeling well very soon and that you had a great Christmas!

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Caron said...

Same stuff, different household! Michael is sick and I am sooooo praying the kids and I miss out. I hope y'all feel better soon. Stomach stuff is NOOOOOOO FUN!!!!! Give me a cold or sinus infection any day over a stomach bug!!

Heather said...

Ugh! We had a run of stomach plague here in October. Hope you all feel better soon.