Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thanksgiving Lunch

Luke's preshool hosted a Thanksgiving lunch and program today and family of the children were invited to attend. I had to take a cranberry salad and it was yummy. It was Paula Deen's recipe so you know it was good.
The program started with the older children singing a few songs and dancing around in there costumes. They were so cute!
The next group arrived and wowed the crowd as well.
Then it was time for the star of my show and look at him. His teacher said that he did not want to wear the sign or hat and he was mad that she insisted on it. As soon as he saw me in the crowd he ran over and took all of his gear off. He was still cute.

Here is a group shot of his class as they are trying to get everyone in line.

This is the group after Luke ran over to me.
After the program it was time to dig into food!! I love Thanksgiving. Here is Kenny, Andrea, and Jacob having lunch with Luke and I.


Here is me and my turkey enjoying our lunch. It was a very nice program and lunch. He did great even if he did cry.



6 comments:

Heather said...

What fun! Your turkey is really cute, even when he's crying. Hopefully I'll get to got to Laney's Thanksgiving lunch next week.

Melanie said...

What a cute little "turkey." He is cute even when he is crying! Love it, Love him!

Good job Lukie!!!

Andrea said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...every time I see pictures of Luke crying in different situations, I have to chuckle to myself because it is the same way David is ; )

That cranberry salad sounds fantastic-glad you got to partake in the meal!

Tara said...

Oh, he's so adorable, tears and all! I'll have to look up the cranberry salad recipe. I love Paula Deen!

Anonymous said...

awww, i love the pictures! He really is a doll! and Paula Deen is one of my faves! :)

Chris said...

How cute! Even crying they still are cute aren't they...I wonder why he didn't want to wear his gear?? LOL!