Saturday, September 22, 2007

Recipe to share!

So, Andrea at Royal Family posted a recipe several weeks ago and I wrote it down for sake keeping and eating. I was making these for my soon to be sister-in-law's shower last Sunday and I thought that I would share with you guys. Some of you have probably already seen these, but if you haven't you should try them they are so YUMMY!!!

Fruit Pizzas
1 pack of the pull apart and bake sugar cookies
8oz of cream cheese or you can use cool whip (I prefer cream cheese)
Strawberries
Blueberries
Raspberries
You can also use different types of fruit such as Kiwi and pineapple.
Bake cookies according to package. Let cool.
Once cool spread with cream cheese and then add fruit.
Refrigerate.
Hope you enjoy!!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Ok girl, you know that I love me some fruit pizza! But the modificaiton of the pizza to the pull apart sugar cookies.....simply classifies you as one smart cookie!!!

Anonymous said...

love the new template, girl. veeerry niiiiiice. :)

looks yummy as all get out. i think even someone as inept as me in the kitchen could pull this off! i think i'll try it....

Andrea said...

Thanks for the shout-out! This looks like an awesome recipe-I will definitely try it-thanks for sharing!

Kimmie Kay said...

Thanks for adding me to the list! Your babies are too cute and this recipe sounds yummy. Did you modify the Pampered Chef one with sugar cookies? I think these would be great for kids too... :)

Anonymous said...

Kimmie Kay- No. What is the Pampered chef recipe? I have never seen anyone who tried these and did not like them.