Thursday, August 30, 2007

Just Catching Up!!

This is very random, but I hope you like. Sorry that it is kinda long.
I will start with Luke's new obsession. He loves to play with Alex's babies. Here you can see he is riding her on his Mickey Mouse airplane.

I just thought this photo was great. He was laughing so hard.

Alex is trying to escape to the back of the house, but instead of making it around she pulls the gate on top of her. She did not even cry. As soon as she saw the camera she started smiling.

Mom and her two boys.

Alex loves getting a bath in the sink. She splashes so much the counter and floor are covered in puddles.

And this picture may seem odd because it is. Luke wandered away from everyone one night and after a few minutes I noticed how quiet he was being. This is what I found. He was standing on the rail of Alex's crib laughing and talking. SHE was ASLEEP!!


Here is a shot of Alex. She has no clue what is going. Luke making noise or mom flashing the camera in a completely dark room......NOTHING!! Which is good because if she woke up she would not be happy.

Here are all three guys posing for a picture.

Alex and Daddy smooching in the kitchen!


We'll if you made it through all the pictures you see just how random this is.
Thanks for reading and check back again as I will have another post sometime this weekend.
Happy Thursday!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, first of all I love every one of the pictures, of course you knew that I would didn't you??? Secondly, HELLO.....the first picture of Luke standing on Alex's baby bed.....anyone notice anything odd by it......he looks JUST like Kade standing there!!!!

I am sorry to inform you but it seems that you have lost all 3 kids to the Schimweg side!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love all your pics. That one of Alex in the bathtub is adorable!

Andrea said...

What great pictures! I especially like the last one. What a special father/daughter moment.

Tara said...

Those are wonderful pictures. Your kids are adorable.

Christie Ingram said...

Hi Angela,

Thanks for the comment on my blog! Your kids are precious as well. I went to school with Cory. My maiden name was Christie Holland. Tell Cory I said hello!

Anonymous said...

Christie-I thought that you looked famlier in your photos. You can see Cory under the link Cory and Michelle on my blog. He lives in South Carolina and they are building a house there. Thanks for stopping by.

Heather said...

All of your kiddos are so cute. I love all the pics.

Caron said...

I love random posts! The pics are great! I love the one of the three in the playroom. Love the playroom too! What a great space for them to be!

Caron said...

Oh, and here is a random question ti go with your random post... what is the name of the color green on Alex's walls in the nursery pic and who makes it? Do you remember by chance? I LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Caron--Behr Premium Plus and the color is Olivine.

Caron said...

Excellent, thanks! I just love the color!

Chris said...

Those are great pics. I love the one of Alex in the bathtub too. You may have gotten some random shots but you have some KEEPERS!
What an adorable family you have!