Monday, August 20, 2007

Happy 30th Birthday MEL!!!

Just wanted to say Happy 30th to Melanie!!
I do not have a recent picture since I forgot my camera this weekend.
Friday night Mel, Bethany, Lindsey (my future sister-in-law), and myself took Mel out to celebrate. We started the evening at PF Changs for dinner and it was great. We shared lots of conversation and when the waiter started hinting we needed to leave we went shopping. After buying lots of stuff at Babies R Us we headed out for dessert. Cheesecake Factory was calling our names so we had to go inside for dessert. Lindsey and I had cheesecake, while Beth and Mel had strawberry shortcake. It was better than dinner.
We had a great time going out without the kids and talking.
Happy Birthday Melanie!
We love you.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Melanie! That sounds like an awesome way to spend your special day. Kudos to all the husbands/family memebers who watched the 7 kids so y'all could have a girls night ; )

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Mel. I'm finding that 30 ain't so bad after all. :) and mmmmm, PF Changs-might be my favorite restaurant of all time. love that place. and what better way to top it off then by going to the CCFactory. Glad you gals had a fun time. and angela, i been wondering where you be on your blog, girl! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ang! I had a blast. It was the highlight of my weekend. We definitely have to go out again....I think that that Strawberry Shortcake that me & Bethie shared is calling my name again..and again...and again....well you get the picture. Great night! Thanks gals!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday, Mel! G;ad it was a great girls night out.

Anonymous said...

Katie-just call me slacker. We are finishing our basement and trying to as much as possible ourselves so I have been painting, sanding, nailing......and the list goes on. I am going to try to catch up in the next few days.