Sunday, February 4, 2007

13 years and counting....

Over the weekend Steve and I were talking about things that have happened over the years since we have been together.....the good, the bad, and the ugly. In the midst of this conversation we realized that our first date was February 4, 1994. That is right folks 13 years ago!!! Boy are we getting old. We also realized that Steve proposed to me on November 28, 1997 and our daughter was born November 28, 2006....9 years later. Here is a photo of us today. Aren't we cute!!
Love Always!!
XOXO

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I remember it like it was yesterday! ALL of it. I remember hiding in the isles of K-Mart before you first started seeing Steve so that you could show him to me. Ahhhhh......that was FOREVER ago! Glad that you guys are still going strong! I love ya!