Monday, June 30, 2008

Our New Photos and Post!!

WE ARE BACK!!!!!!!
Ok, Ok, I know that it has been several weeks since I have posted, but I am trying to get back in to the blogging mood. I have been really busy with my Tastefully Simple stuff, the kids summer stuff, and we went to my brothers house last week. Anyway we are back!!!! I have been reading your blogs but I have not commented yet. I am going to try to do that this week.
Thursday was my birthday. YEAH!!! Steve surprised me by coming home from his trip two days early!! He got home around 2pm with a gift and cake. It was great!
So on Friday Steve and I took the kids to get their long over due photos made. It was quite the experience. The photos turned out great but the 2 hour wait sucked!!!
So I present to you the latest photos of our three kiddos...



Boy, did we forget how hard it is to get all three kids looking at the camera and smiling at the same time. I still think they look good though.

Hope everyone has a great week and if I do not blog again.....

Have a Happy and Safe 4th of July!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe how BIG Kade is!!! I still want to eat Luke up and Alex looks like the cutest little doll that I have ever seen! You are very blessed with 3 beautiful kids Ang!

I am glad that you are back. I was going to start sendind daily reminders.....hee hee.

I had a great time Friday night and the food was yummy.

MBKimmy said...

WHAT GREAT PICTURES ... Thanks for sharing and so hope that you are back for good ...

Heather said...

Those turned out so good! Glad to see you back.

Andrea said...

So happy you posted! The photos are all so good. I love the outfits you picked out for them to wear. Melanie is right-3 very beautiful kids!

Anonymous said...

omg! your kids are gorgeous, angela! i love these pics.

good to see u on the blog again, girl. :)

Chris said...

Great photos!!!!!!! I'm sure the end result was worth the two hours. Pics can be very stressful with just one! The kids look great and I can't believe how big Alex is already!!

HAPPY FOURTH TO YOU TOO!

Tara said...

Those are fantastic pictures. They are look so great. Happy summer and Happy 4th.

Caron said...

Yea! New pics! I love new pics!! They are getting so big! Glad to see you back!!

Bethany said...

I just LOVE those pics...really captured the kids personalities well. I have to say it again...Luke is a little heartbreaker. And Kade is such a big boy now. And Alex...what a sweetheart!

The Partins said...

Those are AWESOME pictures! They are all SO CUTE!!!