Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Spring Break at Myrtle Beach!

We arrived in Myrtle Beach on Thursday, March 29th. When we arrived it was raining and about 50 degrees. Friday the sky opened up and the warmer weather returned for a beautiful weekend. This is a picture of the beach from our room. Can't you just hear the waves crashing!!
Ms. Alex was all excited about being at the beach. Here she is sitting at the indoor pool watching the boys play.
Kade loved playing in the little waterpark. The water was to cold for the rest of us. Luckily all the other pools were heated even the outdoor pool.

Luke loved the lazy river. He would ride in the float either alone or with someone as many times as he could get you to go around.

On Saturday night we went to Broadway at the Beach. It is a place with shops, putt-putt golf, restaurants, and lots of other fun stuff for kids to do. Here we are breaking for a picture by the lake.
Cory and Michelle

My mom and dad.

Here we are riding the go karts. Kade is in the yellow and Luke and I are in the red and blue. Do not be fooled by the innocent look of the ride. When you went around the corner it would double its speed throwing you around in the kart. Luke's poor head kept slamming into the back of the seat. I could barely hold onto him. He thought that it was great.

Kade enjoying his lunch on the beach.


Luke was so tired he literally dropped and went to sleep. Here he is laying on a blanket with his towel pulled up to block the sun.

Alex enjoying the sun and surf.

This picture is one of my favorites. I love the smile on the boys faces playing together at the edge of the water.

Our bathing beauty!!

Here is the whole bunch posing for a quick picture our last day on the beach.


If you are still reading after all the pictures.....Sorry. There were so many pictures that I wanted to post, but I had to limit myself to just a few.
Hope everyone had a great spring break!!!!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, those pictures ROCK! I love them. The kids are too cute! I loved Steve....er....I mean his mini-me eating his lunch....I mean could the kid look any more like his Daddy????? Alex has some rockin' bathing suits too and Luke....well as always the little guy is so cute I just want to eat him up!!!!

Anonymous said...

what awesome pictures, man! makes me so want to be at the beach. i love that awesome pool that your son was playing in. Joe would love that! oh, i so hope we make it to the beach this year. Joe's never been and i haven't been in years! great post! glad you had a fun trip.

Tara said...

Hey Angela- thanks for visiting my page! It looks like a great trip at the beach. Your kids are adorable!

Andrea said...

Hey Angela-I too appreciate you visiting and your comment. I love, love, love your bathing suit and I am amazed at the shape you are in having had three children...you inspire me and I hope I can do the same.

p.s.-I also love me some sports and mexican food...put the two together and I am in heaven ; )

Anonymous said...

Mel-I have started calling Kade mini-me.
Andrea- The bathing suit came from Kohls. Almost everything that I own came from there.

Anonymous said...

man, i love Kohl's too, angela. i feel like a drug addict in that place! the sales!!! i have had to force myself to leave there on many occasions and my husband has taken my Kohl's card more than once! :)

Amanda said...

Hey Angela! Your family is gorgeous! What cute kids! Myrtle Beach is my favorite beach of all the ones I've ever went too! I think we are going to go to Disney this year instead though, so I am a little sad! Looks like you guys had a blast! Where did you stay at???

Anonymous said...

We stayed at Ocean Reef Resort for the indoor pool and waterpark (which I thought was cold)because they were heated. It was nice and most of all clean!!

Bethany said...

You stink for getting to go to the beach already!!! Makes me want to pack my bags tonight!! I love broadway on the beach! We hung out there several times when we went. You're resort looks awesome too! Love the pics. They are so cute!!