Thursday, April 12, 2007

Nap Time

After a crazy day of running errands, I brought the little ones home to get their naps. About 10 minutes after I laid them down I could hear a squealing noise. First, I stopped in Luke's room and this is what I found. He loves to pull his blanket over his head and sleep.
Upon removing the blanket I found one sleeping boy. So off to Alex's room and.....

A little girl with her hands in her mouth, squealing, and no where close to being asleep.

After she saw the camera she started kicking and waving her arms. I guess that means that I am taking to many pictures if she automatically smiles when she sees it.

We'll after a ride in the swing and 15 minutes later she is finally asleep.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

such cute pictures! i wish Joe still took a nap. he used to take 3-4 hours naps everyday up until he was 2 and a half. those were the Glory Days, my friend. never to return again. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of the kids. Morgan sleeps the same way as Luke or at least she has to have her blankie over her face to go to sleep. Alex is precious and I think that it is adorable that she already cooperates with the picture taking!!! At least one does!

Andrea said...

I'm just happy for you that Luke slept through it all!

Curt, Mariah, & Carli Badura said...

so cute!

Mariah

Tara said...

Wondeful pictures. They look so cute in their sleep.