Sunday, March 25, 2007

Six Ladies and a Gentlemen

On Friday night me and the gals meet for dinner at Chili's. Luke was the only male in the group and he was great!! This was our first dinner in several weeks so it was nice to go and catch up on the joys of motherhood. Here is my crew at the table before we left.
This was Morgan's first dinner with all of us and she did great. She is such a trooper and we were honored to have her with us. She is so cute!!!!
Here is Beth and Olivia sporting their matching spaghetti sauce stains. (Sorry that was so funny!!).
Luke was such a little gentlemen on the trip. He shared his toys with Olivia and Morgan. He even waited until Olivia was finished with her dinner before he started begging Beth for the rest of her food. By the way I do feed my children, but Luke is a bottomless pit.

Here Morgan is telling everyone good-bye. It was everyones bed time so it was time to pack up and go home. We had a great night and hope to see you again soon.
Love you guys!!



2 comments:

Melanie said...

Poor Luke. Zach needs to hurry up and get here so Luke isn't the only little guy with all these girls always hugging on him! Can't say that I blame them. He is a looker for sure, and ever the gentleman. Me & Morgan had a blast and she stayed awake past 7:30! She must really like you guys!

Bethany said...

I'm just now reading this and laughing my butt off!!! That was a fun night, and I'm so glad we did it. We need to do it again really soon!!! Luke makes me smile everytime I see him!!!