Sunday, January 28, 2007

Trip to Urgent Care


We'll I think the title says it all. Luke has not been feeling well for a couple of days now. The doctor called in some allergy medication that he started last week. Saturday started like any other day. The kids had a birthday party that afternoon and everything was great. Luke was having a great time at the party. He started his yucky cough again and when you listened closely he was wheezing a little. We decided to take him in to urgent care to have him checked out. We'll he has bronchitis and a really bad ear infection. The doctor said he needs to be put on a nebulizer and antibiotics. As you can see he was not happy about getting breathing treatments. He would look up at me with this horrible look on his face and cry. He eventually figured out he was not going anywhere and he might as well get comfy for a few minutes because mom was really going to make me does this. Hopefully this will clear soon.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Poor baby! I know he sounded bad Friday when we talked. I hope little Lukie feels better soon!

Bethany said...

Oh, Luke!! I'm so sorry he hasn't been feeling well. I hope he's better now. Let us know when you're up for a play date!!!

Amanda said...

Oh, bless his heart! I hope he gets better soon.