Monday, January 22, 2007

Our 3 Kids

We'll I decided we should start our blog with pictures of our kids. Here is Kade (5), Luke (1), and Alex (8 weeks). It was quite a challenge getting the kids to look somewhere near the camera at the same time. This was one of the best shots that we got.


Luke was tired of sitting so he decides to stand up and look over the back of the couch. He then decides to sit again and ends up on Alex's shoulder. She is going to be a tough little girl with two big brothers in the house.





Be sure to check back later to see how the party is going.

3 comments:

Cliburn Family said...

How cute! I am so excited that you are doing this so I can keep up this y'all. Thanks for sharing!!!
-Amanda

Bethany said...

Yeah!!! A new blogging buddy!!! Great page, Ang! You're going to get addicted to this!!!

Melanie said...

I LOVE IT! The picture with Kade laughing cause Luke is sittin' on his teeny tiny sister is classic, makes me feel like I am there. Glad you are a new Blogger Bud.