Wednesday, August 12, 2009

All About Alex

I decided to try to catch a few cute shots of Alex in our yard by my blooming trees. It started off well and then soon turned into craziness!

Here she is showing me her "Princess of CareBear Land" pose. She loves Care Bears and so that is what we call her.

Just being silly here.

This was one of my favorites!

Steve says that this is the true Alex. In true princess fashion she had a "moment" during the photo taking. She always makes this face when she is in trouble, did not get her way, or is feeling a little overwhelmed.

Love her smile. Everyone has been calling her "Little Angela" lately.



3 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute pics! I think she looks more like your husband, but then again, I have no idea what you looked like as a little girl! Either way she's just plain gorgeous ; )

melanie said...

That is what I thought when I saw the 1st pic...."little Ang"...then I went down to the next and thought she looks like Steve but then their is something that makes her look like Luke...At any rate the girl is gorgeous! I love her dark skin and hair!!!!

Tara said...

She is so beautiful. I love all of your pics, they really capture her personality