Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy, Happy Weekend!

We'll we had one heck of a busy weekend! We began on Thursday with Thanksgiving at my Papa's house. Below is a photo with all his grandchildren (excluding myself and my brother). After this adventure we headed over to Steve's dad for more food and family time. If you are wondering this is the only photo that I got on Thanksgiving!

The real highlight of the weekend was on Friday (28th) when our little princess turned 2!!!!! I can not believe it. She is such a doll. Since we had a big bash for Luke and Alex with all of our family and friends we did a low key party at home. She got her gift from us, my parents, and my brother and his family. She was so excited!!!
Here she is digging into her gifts after Kade and Luke show her how to do it.

Did I mention that Alex LOVES Care Bears. Cory, Michelle, and Ellie gave her another large Care Bears. Do you think she liked it??
Here is Dad and Alex enjoying some football with the Care Bears. She made Dad hold one too.

This last photo was taken after we had dinner and cake for Alex's birthday. My dad and the boys goofing off with there Elvis glasses.
Can't you just here Blue Christmas playing in your head!!

Hope everyone has a great holiday season!!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

A Happy weekend indeed! Happy Belated Thanksgiving to you and your family, and a Happy Belated Birthday to princess Alex!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday to Alex. At least you got a photo from Thanksgiving. I didn't even get one.

Anonymous said...

I swear I can't even believe that Alex is 2 years old!!!! She is an absolute doll baby. And I LOVE that pic of your dad and the kids....what a good papa won't do for his grandkiddies!

btw.....I SERIOUSLY can't wait til Friday!!!!!!

Heather said...

Happy birthday, Alex. I love your Care Bears!

Chris said...

Happy Birthday Alex...sorry I've been sort of absent. Got your Christmas card today...thank you! What a great picture. I've been kind of down in the dumps so not blogging a lot. I'm just ready for 2009 to get here already!

Misty said...

What a cutie pie!!! I love the pic of her & Daddy with the Care Bears...a girl after my own heart!

Happy Belated Birthday Alex!!!