Friday, October 3, 2008

Ellie Grace has arrived!!

Ellie Grace
Born: October 2, 2008
Time: 9:30 pm
Weight: 6lbs 10ozs
Length: 20in
My brother Cory and his wife Michelle have welcomed their first little one.
I am finally an aunt!!!!
Here she is.....


Michelle and Ellie.

Cory and Ellie.
One of many family photos to come.
The grandparents! Grandma's are looking at Ellie and Grandpa's are smiling for the camera.

Ellie sporting her new Georgia Hat.

The photographer came by to take some photos of Ellie so they put her Georgia outfit on. These turned out really cute.
I love this one!


Mommy and Ellie again.

Everyone is doing great. They are supposed to come home tomorrow. We can not wait to get to SC to get our hands on her. Watch out Grandma's I will be rolling in on Friday.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Congratulations Angela, Cory and Michelle! She's precious. Have a safe trip to SC!

Heather said...

Congratulations Aunt Angela!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Auntie Ang!! She is gorgeous. I know that Cory & Michelle and the grandparents are in heaven right now. And I believe she does favor the Evans'!!!

ps love the Dawgs pictures too!

Tara said...

Great pictures. Congrats to the happy family.

The Partins said...

Congrats!!! LOVE the pictures. and I see in the last picture - the life saving tube of Lanolin. haha.