Friday, July 13, 2007

Feed Me!

We'll the title says it all. Alex had been perfectly content with her bottle until she was about 6 1/2 months. I did not push baby food since she seemed happy on the bottle. Mel says that I am holding out because she is my last baby. That may be partly true but now all she want is FOOD!!! Here she is smiling big for the camera with her favorite squash on her cheeks.
Here she is clapping because daddy is feeding her food and not the bottle.
Our close up.

If Alex is half the eater that her big brother Luke is we are in trouble!!

6 comments:

Tara said...

Baby food has been a whole new experience for me. I'm even dumb enough to taste it sometimes, but I do think the pears are better than canned pears. She looks so cute!

Heather said...

Thanks for the visit.

Alex is a cutie and I am glad she is a good eater.

I too put things off by some standards, taking months on cereal, then weeks on vegetables, and then fruits. But
Laney recently started working on table food and is doing good.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Wonder what Kade will give Alex for her food name....hummmm....I'll have to ask him that. Maddie already eats cereal and jar fruits at 4 months. Dr Cheshire says the more solid the better with reflux as bad as hers....but boy that cereal and jar food is nasty when it comes back up!!!!! I am glad that Alex is adjusting to her food so well, even though I know that it breaks your heart for another part of her growing up to start.

Anonymous said...

aww, that alex is gorgeous. she looks very happy with daddy. that's a sweet picture.

Chris said...

That first photo is adorable! It wasn't that long ago I was taking those pictures. LIndsay eats everything we eat now and I DO mean everything! CUTE!!

Andrea said...

I think its great you didn't push it...I mean she has the rest of her life to grow up and eat solid foods, right? I'm sure she would have let you know if she needed it sooner!